BIESDORF BOULEVARD

BY The Biosphere's Corsary

18 noviembre 2005

I'm a Dance teacher

I can't understand it, but I'm a dance Icon for somebody, it's crazy because I dance very bad, at less in Spain, but here..no-one dance, then I dance good.

Urs, TAKE CARE!!it's impossible to imitate to me
I'll think bad if you see me a lot of time

hahahaha

Jaime, es decir, yo, decidió publicarlo a las 14:11

1 Was sagst du?

Anonymous Anónimo sagtet

Oooh my god!!!
Friends, please! Stop playing with your nationalities.
You can have a fight together you will never be better as French.
We dance better, we cook better, we smile better. Ok, we burn car better as well...
But it is funny to see you battling together for the 2nd place...
French Power will never stop!!!!!

Signed: An arrogant French who can create beautiful sentences... Got it?

3:02 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home