BIESDORF BOULEVARD

BY The Biosphere's Corsary

22 febrero 2006

Don't Say Goodbye

Yes, everything has end, and this one has been painful.
Another day I said goodbye to Bram, Urs and Donatas, I hope to see them again. And also I said goodbye to so many people that only remain a semester.
On Sunday I return to Berlin, and they will begin more farewells ... but I think that this is the last time that I write farewells.
It is what less I like to meet the people.
----------------------------------------------------
Alles hat Ende, und dieser ist schmerzhaft gewesen.
Anderer Tag sagte ich auf Wiedersehen Bram, Urs und Donatas. Ich hoffe, sie wieder zu sehen. Und auch ich sagte auf Wiedersehen so vielen Menschen, dass nur ein Halbjahr bleiben.
Am Sonntag komme ich nach Berlin zurück, und es wird mehr farewells beginnen ... , aber ich denke, dass diese das letzte Mal ist, welche ich farewells schreibe.

Jaime, es decir, yo, decidió publicarlo a las 17:01