BIESDORF BOULEVARD

BY The Biosphere's Corsary

17 mayo 2006

Berlin, Frühling

Yes, I know ... Everyday I write less and less, but everything has a reason.
The Reason, today, is "My parents were here, and I have now my car :D
Other important reason is the phenomenon known like "Sonntager", "Sundayer" or "DOMINGUERO".
Sundayer phenomenon
We discover also BISDOFER SEE. There you can be a Sundayer even on Tuesday (like yesterday). There's a beach near Ostbahnhof. Mauerpark is amazing on Sunday. There is a schloB even in Biesdorf. Some BBQ per week
The problem is that the weather was nice with my parents, and now start to be cloudy again ... but take it easy we have 2 months and a half more.
Biesdorf starts to be nicer with the spring ... cause we live in the country, not in Berlin :P

Sonntager: Er ist die Person, dass der nacht den Land nur am Sonntag (oder etwas wie das) für BBQ machen, flach liegen im Gras oder einfach nichts machen.

Jaime, es decir, yo, decidió publicarlo a las 11:26